Manager (f/m) - Forensic & Integrity Services in Geneva
We are looking for a Manager (f/m) to join our Forensic & Integrity Services team in Geneva
EY is a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services. The insights and quality services we deliver help build trust and confidence in the capital markets and in economies the world over. We develop outstanding leaders who team to deliver on our promises to all of our stakeholders. In so doing, we play a critical role in building a better working world for our people, for our clients and for our communities. Visit us at http://www.ey.com/CH/en/Careers
Join the Forensic & Integrity team in Geneva and you will help our clients work through complex issues of corporate compliance, misconduct and business disputes. You will be part of a multidisciplinary, culturally aligned team that works with clients and their legal advisors.
Our Forensic team is a multidisciplinary group of professionals (i.e. forensic accountants, lawyers, data analysts, forensic technology and former law enforcement professionals) that develop business concepts which specifically target to create confidence and prevent or combat fraud, bribery and corruption. Build your career as an employee and help our customers avoid financial loss and reputational damage.
Tasks that you promote
As a Manager, you will be responsible for further developing our Forensics and Integrity practice and service offerings in Geneva. You will also be planning, leading, and managing projects in cooperation with national and international companies. Your responsibilities will include:
Your profile to succeed together
- Mentor, coach and counsel team members
- Generate new business opportunities by developing ideas/solutions and by identifying business relationships with current/new target clients
- Demonstrate deep understanding of the client's industry and marketplace
- Develop long term relationships with networks both internally and externally
- Maximize operational efficiencies on engagements
- Lead, plan and manage projects including writing proposals, defining scope, overseeing fieldwork and preparing deliverables ensuring a high quality integrated service is provided on time
- Working with clients, fraud investigators, internal and external auditors, forensic technology experts, lawyers and regulatory authorities in sensitive and sometimes adversarial situations.
- Assessment of Compliance Management Systems (concept, suitability, effectiveness)
- Investigation of allegations of non-compliance and/or compliance issues as well as fraudulent behavior.
More opportunities for your development
- Strong academic record including a degree in a Business Administration, Finance, Economics, or Legal related field
- At least five years of work experience either in Consulting or within the Compliance/ Legal /Internal Audit Department.
- Knowledge and previous experience in the aforementioned fields
- Excellent English and French skills (written and verbal), German will be considered a plus
- Ability to simultaneously handle diverse and pressing assignments as well as sensitive and adversarial situations
- Critical thinker with very good attention to detail
- Entrepreneurial thinking and customer oriented
- Assertive and confident interpersonal skills
- Flexible and able to adapt to new situations
Do you have challenging plans? Stick to them and realize your goals with us! Design your career with EY
in a culture that promotes diversity and education. In an environment that constantly opens new doors through knowledge sharing, flexibility and recognition. We offer you to join our highly motivated team. We are looking forward to receive your application
Do the next step and apply for this position online with Job ID GEN000BR via our career portal! For further information please contact our recruitment team (Recruitment.email@example.com / +41 58 286 33 66).
Only direct applications will be considered.