Meeting & Event Center Specialist (w/m) 60 % in Geneva
We are looking for a Meeting & Event Center Specialist (w/m) in Geneva at 60%
EY is a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services. The insights and quality services we deliver help build trust and confidence in the capital markets and in economies the world over. We develop outstanding leaders who team to deliver on our promises to all of our stakeholders. In so doing, we play a critical role in building a better working world for our people, for our clients and for our communities. Visit us at http://www.ey.com/CH/en/Careers
- Organization of internal and external customer related meeting with more than 6 participants.
- Organization of conference calls, skype meetings, and group meetings with a focus on high quality.
- Planning, coordination and execution of the required event logistics and event administration.
- Efficient use of methodologies, EY tools and databases.
- Ensure quality/visibility and consistency of the EY Brand and in events/fairs/sponsorships.
More opportunities for your development
- Professional experience in event and project management is a plus.
- High technical/digital affinity.
- Fluent in French and English orally and in writing, excellent communication skills.
- Broad knowledge of Microsoft Office package.
- Ability to work effectively in a fast paced, multi-tasking environment.
- Attention to detail and ownership for the delivery of high quality work.
- Confidence on adapting and embracing new technology and tools.
- Exceptional organization skills with ability to prioritize a busy and often conflicting workload.
- Open minded, flexible and solution oriented professional who appreciates working in a team and who likes to explore and implement new ideas, team player.
Do you have challenging plans? Stick to them and realize your goals with us! Design your career with EY in a culture that promotes diversity and education. In an environment that constantly opens new doors through knowledge sharing, flexibility and recognition. You will be working and learning in a highly dynamic and cross-functional team - being able to boost your learning curve through the combination of intensive team work, challenging client projects and being part of the network of one of the world's leading professional services firms. We are looking forward to receiving your application.
Take the next step and apply for this position online. Ref No: GEN000BU. For further information please contact our recruitment team (Recruitment.firstname.lastname@example.org / +41 58 286 33 66). Only direct applications will be considered.