The scope of the L/C Officer is to manage stand-by and documentary L/C (import and export), bid bond, performance bond and all type of guarantees as well as present invoices linked to documentary L/C via banking channels.
- Be the principal and essential intermediary between LITASCO SA operators and bank’s LC functions as well as front office;
- Ensure and administer all the documentary process (such as pre-check issuance, advise, analysis, check, register, transmission, payments, filing, etc);
- Ensure follow up on all the documentary process and payments;
- Manage and administer import-export Letters of Credit, Guarantees, Tenders, Performance Bonds, discounts etc;
- Input data into house systems;
- Ensure, perform and keep banking collaboration and contact;
- Represent LITASCO SA towards banks and counterparties;
- Cooperate with Trade Finance, Credit Risk Management and Cash Management.
If you have:
- At least 3 years of experience in a Documentary Credit department ;
- Higher education;
- Good Finance and Economics knowledge as well as UCP600 and ISBP;
- Solid skills with MSOffice;
- Great communication skills;
- Superior organizational skills and a retentive memory;
- Ability to work under pressure and manage priorities;
- Excellent written and oral English. French is a plus.
Then we will be pleased to receive your full application on: email@example.com. Please mention the reference LCOF-EK2304 in the subject of your email.
Note that paper-based applications will not be processed.