Glenmark Pharmaceuticals ( www.glenmarkpharma.com ) is a global innovative pharmaceutical company with operations in more than 50 countries. Glenmark has a diverse pipeline with several compounds in various stages of clinical development, primarily focused in the areas of oncology, respiratory disease and dermatology.
Glenmark’s Biologics Research Operations in Switzerland focus on the discovery and development of new biological entities from inception through preclinical and clinical studies. With a world-class, GMP-certified manufacturing line, our Swiss site located in the Canton of Neuchâtel is well-positioned to fully serve the company’s growth in biologics research and development. The facility provides Glenmark with a full suite of in-house capabilities necessary for early production of investigational biologics medicines, including cell line development, bioassay development and antibody engineering, as well as up- and downstream development.
Glenmark is a rapidly growing company with many exciting and challenging career opportunities. We continue to recruit talented professionals who would like to contribute to our success and who share our values of respect, knowledge and achievement.
Administrative & Sales Assistant 80% to 100%
- Prepare and edit correspondence, reports and presentations.
- Read and prioritize email communication when necessary.
- Arrange business travel and accommodations, including itinerary organization and management, and prepare business expense reports and track reimbursements in a timely manner.
- Prioritize requests using knowledge of business to meet deadlines and provide deliverables as required.
- Perform other duties and projects as required by Specialty Business.
- Help in managing all administrative tasks linked to ANDA legal documents and contracts.
- Act as a backup person for all ANDA-related invoices and proper booking into SAP.
- Prepare sales documents pertaining to intercompany transactions.
- Coordinate and follow up logistic process with other business units.
- Manage process flow within ERP (SAP).
- Maintain and update the required documentation with external consultant regarding regulatory agency.
- Perform intragroup balance confirmations and reconciliations.
- Establish relevant sales and finance reporting.
- Ensure reception and telephone front desk backup in case of absence.
- Perform other relevant duties as required.
- Minimum of three years previous related experience in a dynamic and professional environment, preferably in a multinational organization
- Strong sense of business acumen with the ability to make quick decisions with limited information
- Fluent in English and French
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills
- Proven experience in dealing successfully with sensitive and confidential matters
- Excellent organizational skills with proven ability to multi-task and complete projects within required deadlines
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills including diplomacy and tact
- Advanced attention to accuracy and detail
- Able to work effectively both independently as well as part of a team