AKKA Technologies is an engineering and technology consulting company and supports its clients in meeting their increasing challenges. With more than 16,300 skilled employees and a solid presence in Europe, Asia and America, AKKA Technologies is one of the leaders among European consulting engineering companies, always eager to meet the highest quality standards.
We are mainly active in the fields of IT, Engineering and Life Sciences .
We are now looking for a Junior Recruiter to join our Engineering Recruiting team.
Do you thrive on challenging yourself, working as a team, learning, and achieving your goals? Taking on the role as a Junior Recruiter Intern is a great way to begin a career in Recruitment. We are seeking talented, motivated individuals to join our Engineering recruiting team. We're a close-knit group, so a positive, cooperative, can-do attitude and the ability to function as part of a team are paramount.
Your main objective at the end of the internship is to Manage full-cycle recruiting processes.
- Analyze, create job descriptions and post job openings in applicant system and other application sources.
- Reviewing applications, conducting screening CVs, candidates phone interviews, scheduling interviews or other responsibilities as needed.
- Sourcing candidates using database and job board with key words searches to find strong potential candidates for our client requests.
- Submit profile write-ups along with format resumes to Business Manager.
- Provide a high-quality experience for every candidate from application to hire.
- Develop and maintain a pipeline of candidates.
- Ensuring qualitive data within our CRM.
- Partner with business team and HR admin team.
- Excellent telephone manner.
- Proactive attitude & results-oriented.
- Strong communication skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- French speaker, English and/or German.
- Real team player, up for a laugh!
Advanced degree in Business, Economics, appreciate HR or any related field
A first succeed experience in recruitment would be an asset.
You are a curious recruiter? You technology and a dynamic environment? You are a HR/Business school student who wishes to acquire a strong understanding of the industrial environment? This internship is made for you!
NB: 6 month internship
If this sounds like your next challenge, please send your application through the Jobup platform or email your CV and cover letter to Laurie (email@example.com).
If you think this position could benefit someone you know, please feel free to forward it.
Only European citizen applications would be considered.