An independent investment firm based in Geneva is currently looking for an investment advisor/ financial consultant. Multi-family office providing a range of services from long-term strategic investments to actively managed portfolios. The company is expanding its activities and requires additional resources.
The role is primarily responsible for providing proactive and effective support to the team.
- Provide direct client advice s on financial investments
- Assess financial needs of each client and help them with decisions on investments depending on their risk profile.
- Produce pitch presentations and investment proposal
- Generation of investment ideas and advise client advisor and direct customers across all asset classes
- Support of relationship management in marketing of investment management services . Prepare pitches and investment proposal to existing and prospect clients
- Continuous enhancement of the investment consulting offering in particular in optimizing processes and increase efficiencies
- A member of the Investment Committee to determine the investment universe and strategy of the firm.
- Ideally partial time at 50% with potential to grow to 100%.
- Higher finance education or specialised finance qualifications (CFA, CAIA , CIWM )
- Minimum 10 years of experience in a similar position
- Knowledge about all asset classes and investment instruments
- Expert in financial tools like Bloomberg or Reuters, and Excel
- Hands on and willing to lead change
- High level of interpersonal skills
- Ability to discuss complex investment matters clearly to clients and client advisors
- Positive can-do attitude and outgoing personality
- Natural curious, team player and willing to learn
- Fluent in English, French, and any other language is a plus
What we can offer:
- A dynamic, young company where out of the box ideas are welcomed and acted upon rapidly.
- High level of personal responsibility and independence.
- A challenging and exciting mission within an innovative and multi-cultural environment.