AKKA Technologies is an engineering and technology consulting company and supports its clients in meeting their increasing challenges. With more than 16,300 skilled employees and a solid presence in Europe, Asia and America, AKKA Technologies is one of the leaders among European consulting engineering companies, always eager to meet the highest quality standards.
We are mainly active in the fields of IT, Engineering and Life Sciences.
As a commercial and strategic monitoring intern, your task will be to help the group expand its understanding of industrial environments and clients.
You will be responsible to
- Produce sectorial market studies to identify industrial programmes and innovation trends: automotive, aeronautics, aerospace, energy, railway, digital, life sciences, defence, telecommunications and consulting.
- Analyse a p olio of clients (OEMs, Tier-1 and Tier-2 suppliers): identify their investment programmes, ma ortfp their orgcharts, identify key decision makers with the client as well as analyse their order books and backlogs. Your goal will be to develop a precise understanding of the client’s ecosystem to help AKKA increase its footprint.
- Identify client prospects in traditional/legacy sectors
- Identify client suspects in key sectors and non-traditional business lines
- Assist commercial managers draft their action plans
Your profile :
You are currently studying in a top business or engineering school with a strong interest in technologies and passion for a precise field (automobile, defence, aircrafts, etc.). Following a double-cursus between both a business school and an engineering school is a plus.
You have good analytical skills and capacity for synthesis. You are a pragmatic, resilient and people-oriented person.
You are professionally fluent in English and speak another EU language: French, Italian, German, Dutch.
What is in it for you.
You are an engineer who wishes to develop commercial and strategic capacities? You are a business school student who wishes to acquire a strong understanding of the industrial environment and its disruptions? This internship is made for you!
AKKA is constantly recruiting well-rounded and ambitious individuals. The group is currently experiencing a tremendous growth as part of its CLEAR 2022 strategic plan (reach 2,5Bn€ revenue in 2022 from 1,4Bn€ in 2018). To reach that target, we place our trust in young talents who have a passion for technology.
NB : 3 to 6 months internship.
If this sounds like your next challenge, please send your application through the Jobup platform. And if you think this position could benefit someone you know, please feel free to forward it.