Heska AG is a small local company that distributes veterinary allergy tests and treatments in a niche market. Heska AG is a fully owned, subsidiary of Heska Corp.
Finance Manager Europe
Responsible for all accounting and HR functions for the Swiss subsidiary. The Head of Finance carries out responsibilities in all accounting areas such as A/P, A/R, inventory, and monthly closing and reporting. She/he is also responsible for HR, including payroll. She/he actively contributes to the maintenance of the company Quality System.
Main Tasks and Repsonsibilities are:
- Manages A/P entries and vendor payment
- Manages customer payments and past due accounts
- Inventory management, including assemblies, physical counts etc.
- Manages capital expenditures
- Responsible for month-, quarter- and year-end close according to US GAAP
- Pepares annual budget and forecasts
- Responsible for VAT filings
- Manages accounting software
- Enhances and enforces policies, procedures and controls of the organization
- Monthly payroll
- Hiring new employees
- Manages employee related insurance policies
- Contribute to company quality system
- Back-up for administrative operational activities