Swiss Education Group is your Swiss alliance of hospitality management schools in Switzerland. Our 4 hospitality management schools, alongside the Culinary Arts Academy Switzerland, offer undergraduate and postgraduate qualifications. With a variety of specializations on offer, ranging from Events Management to Finance, we encompass 7 brands across 7 state-of-the-art campuses (Brig, Le Bouveret, Caux, Leysin, Lucerne, Montreux & Neuchâtel) all supported by our corporate head office in Montreux.
For our IT department in Montreux, we are currently looking for a full time:
The System & Security Administrator is responsible for the provisioning, configuration, operations and maintenance of security systems hardware and software and related infrastructure.
Duties and responsibilities
· Perform configuration, monitoring and documentation of security systems such as Firewall and End-Points security solutions.
· Perform routine network tasks, including maintenance, monitoring and testing, to ensure network performance and effectiveness of security solutions.
· Monitor security solutions for efficient and appropriate operations, review logs & reports, identify potential issues & risks, investigate problematic activity devise plans for appropriate resolution.
· Install, configure, test, maintain, monitor, and troubleshoot servers and network equipment.
· Recommend additional security solutions or enhancements to existing security solutions to improve overall enterprise security.
· Maintain up-to-date and monitor the enterprise Business Continuity Plan and Disaster Recovery Plan, under the direction of the Head of System.
· Maintain up-to-date baselines for the secure configuration and operations of all devices (security tools, workstations, servers, network devices, etc.).
· Participate in the creation of security documents (policies, guidelines and procedures).
Education and experience
· Degree in computer Science.
· Minimum 2 years of related experience.
· InfoSec certification (CompTIA Security+, MCSA: Security, CISM or other).
· Experience in network security, firewall, proxy, intrusion detection and vulnerability scanners.
· Experience with Identity and access management solutions (LDAP/AD and SSO solutions).
· At ease with Windows and Linux, working experience macOS an asset.
· Strong understanding of firewall rules, NAT, VPN, VLAN, access control lists, and network traffic analysis.
· Fluent in French or English and strong working knowledge of the other language.
· Strong problem solving skills.
· Good communication and organisational skills.
· Customer service focus.
· Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
Swiss Nationality or C, B Permit. Please send your file through jobup.ch.
Answers will only be given to corresponding files.