• Managing all legal administration and secretarial support
• Answering the phone and accurately taking messages
• Preparing and executing daily correspondence
• Scheduling and organising meetings and business trips, travel arrangements and organizing visas
• Typing various texts as requested
• Proofreading and editing documents
• Preparation and execution of expense reports
• Preparing and archiving a variety of documents: contracts, various files, etc.
• Translations of documents
• Creating PowerPoint presentations when required : printing, preparing and organizing documents
Assistant - Legal Department FR/EN (6months)
• Fluency in English, French is an asset
• Proficient user of MS package
• Excellent communication skills
• Ability to work under pressure
• Ability to work overtime
• Efficient, dynamic and flexible self starter
• Able to work independently and use initiative to get tasks done
About Spring Professional
Advance your career, find a job that you love or discover a new opportunity for professional growth – we believe in these goals and work every day to help you achieve them. Spring Professional is a subsidiary of The Adecco Group specialising in temporary and permanent placement of qualified professionals.
Find out what we can do for you. Apply for this job, or for one of over 500 other vacancies at
Are you interested? Please apply directly online.
The reference of this job ad is JN -052019-295967.