Syngenta is a global leader in agriculture; rooted in science and dedicated to bringing plant potential to life. Each of our 28,000 employees in more than 90 countries work together to solve one of humanity's most pressing challenges: growing more food with fewer resources. No matter what your position, you will have a vital role in safely feeding the world and taking care of our planet. Join us and help shape the future of agriculture.
Description du poste:
Your mission :
Define and implement the apprenticeship strategy for all Monthey, manage the program. Secure apprenticeship positions (FTEs) annually, manage the recruiting of new and rotation of existing apprentices. Provide direct supervision of the apprentices. Coach the line who guide, develop and support the apprentices in their roles as trainer / instructor / mentor. Act as an HR Generalist and support the HR Apprentice Administrator.
Your accountabilities :
* Create or generate a marketing concept for each apprentice year
* Lead the agreed advertising efforts , information days, school fairs, school visits, posting ads for apprenticeship positions, participate in the Study Week (SJF),
* Manage the recruiting of new apprentices, scanning applications (over 300) annually, evaluating the entry tests, conducting the discussion meetings, making selections in conjunction with the Head HR Monthey
* Secure the apprenticeship positions and rotation schedules as well as sufficient trainers (line chemical and biological laboratory staff) in cooperation with the line coordinators.
* In collaboration with the laboratory staff, provide support and mentor the apprentices in all relevant personal and educational aspects of their development
* Maintain an on-going dialogue with schools, parents, administrative/legal offices (amt), commissions. Conduct semester/term discussions. Support the trainers, coordinate with the line, maintain contact with the biologists and chemists, act as the primary contact person for internal as well as external questions regarding the education of the apprentices
* Coordinate the budget for the Monthey site hosting apprentices
* Exemplify and contribute to a culture of service, discipline, teamwork, continuous improvement and high performance
* Act as an HR Generalist in close collaboration with the Head of HR and HR Business Partners. Support the HR Administration
You would ideally have the following experience and skillset :
* English and French fluency (German is an advantage)
* Good time and project management skills
* Able to deal with changing and sometimes conflicting priorities
* Able to handle confidential information
* Flexibility, ability to work under pressure
* Able to work independently
* Able to remain neutral and objective in demanding situations
* Excellent listening and communication
* Previous experience supporting apprenticeship programs as demonstrated by the successful graduation of apprentices.
* Appropriate selection of apprentices (foreseen to be increasingly important given the anticipated reduction of applicants in future) with the support of the Head HR Monthey
* Effective positioning of the apprenticeship program internally and externally.
Nous vous proposons: