The mission of the global Compensation and Benefits team, in alignment with the Global Compensation and Benefits Center of Expertise (CoE), is to support the development of the compensation, benefits and recognition programs, the communication of these programs within the organization and to ensure their implementation and compliance with legislation within the Region.
This expert position will play a critical role in interfacing with the Global CoE, the regional (businesses and local) HRBPs, and the program's governing boards and committees.
Strong individual personal leadership required to influence program design and deliverable outcomes in the assigned regional countries and multiple assigned focus areas of team responsibilities.
The team responsibilities include:
- Compensation: Participate in the development and implementation of global and local incentive philosophy and the resulting compensation programs. Monitor external trends in total rewards within the region to support the offering of equitable compensation programs.
- Benefits: Identify and participate in the implementation of competitive, creative and cost effective benefits
- Benchmarking: Coordinate with Global CoE in obtaining local benchmarking data (benefits) through vendors and provide feedback on globally obtained benchmarking data (compensation, equity plans)
- Global benefits data repository: Responsible for populating the global benefits data repository for the region and keeping it up-to-date for all changes.
- Perform deep analysis on effectiveness and competitiveness of existing compensation programs and model potential impact of alternatives.
- Effectively partner with HR and Business client to manage, consult, and resolve compensation issues
- Provide guidance to the business and develop creative solutions on a variety of total compensation issues including the setting of appropriate pay levels, base pay, annual incentive pay and stock compensation.
- Partner with the business to develop variable incentive compensation programs, as needed.
- Search for improvements in data flows
- Manage global mobility policies and program guidelines to ensure industry competitiveness and compliance with legal, tax, and local employment regulations; coordinate with subject matter experts (Tax, Immigration, Legal, etc.) to ensure compliant and timely support is given to mobile employees and partners
My client is constantly growing and always looking for new ways to move forward.