For Pictet Alternative Investment Advisors SA, you will assist our legal team in their daily activities and take part in various projects and support tasks.
Legal Intern (6 months)
- Provide support to the PAA Legal team as they face a very significant increase in their workload.
- Write and review legal documents such as NDAs, prospectuses, LPAs, side letters and due diligence reports.
- Help maintain the inventory of contractual commitments and compliance with them (mapping).
- Take part in legal and tax monitoring.
- Bachelor’s or master’s in law and/or equivalent degree.
- Rigorous, with an eye for detail, organised, and possessing an analytical mind and ability to process information.
- Excellent problem-solving skills and innovative thinking.
- Skilled user of MS Office applications (Word, Excel and PowerPoint), proficiency in VBA would be a definite bonus.
- Fluency in French and English is mandatory.
- Must be resident in Switzerland or willing to relocate.
As the successful applicant, you will be conscientious, thorough and organised, as well as having good analytical and deductive skills. You are trustworthy, flexible in a continually changing environment, and a team player. Apart from being motivated and able to work on your own, you will want to join a team of demanding professionals in an environment that allows you to put your initiative, commitment, discretion and sense of ethics into practice.
Start date: as soon as possible.
We will not accept any CVs via agencies