- Partner with Seeds Development stakeholders, teams and employees and Process Owners to collect and document business requirements for process improvement, identify process improvement solutions and to map and/or document current-state processes.
- Partner with assigned Change Leads to leverage the change strategies in driving implementation of new processes and tools, provide coaching or tools to the key project leaders to explain change management issues and shape organizational solutions.
- Partner with other Process Management Leads to leverage best practices and develop aligned Process Management standards and Ways-of-Working.
- Partner with Seeds Development Performance Tracking team to design and embed process critical metrics (e.g. KPIs and PPIs)
- Uses analytics tools such as process mapping and/or analysis software, spreadsheets, process diagrams, and flow charts to identify improvement opportunities, issues and inconsistencies.
- The Process Management Lead operates in complex cross-functional contexts to ensure alignment between participating and contributing functions in order to support Seeds Development in achieving its core objectives.
- As a facilitator, the Process Management Lead requires full understanding of the Seeds Development vision, strategic agenda and structure.
- In order to achieve this, the Process Management Lead requires excellent influencing skills and the ability to build trust with stakeholders on various management levels including senior management.
Process Management Lead - temporary assignment, 7 months
Your skills & experiences
- Three to five years' of experience with project/program/process management
- Familiarity with Business Process Management standards and methodology
- Experience in implementing or supporting a transformational change effort
- Experience in working virtually with business processes and teams across business units and geographies
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Management or equivalent experience preferred
- Project Management Professional/ Managing Successful Programmes Certified or in process
- BPM certification preferred
- Operational excellence qualification preferred
- Experience in general administrative and organizational activities and procedures
- General understanding of the plant breeding processes
- Familiarity with APQC practices is a plus
Our over 450 employees in Switzerland ensure every day that more and more people do not simply go to work, but are able to implement their strengths and knowledge where these assets will be used and valued.
Find out what we can do for you. Apply for this job, or for one of over 2,500 other vacancies at www.adecco.ch Your contact
Herr Fabio Antonelli, Deputy Branch Manager, looks forward to answer your questions by phone +41 61 323 8187 or .
You can apply directly online or by
Please mention reference 138-FAAN-165163-2069-EN in your application.