Randstad has over 55 years of experience in the area of HR Management. Under the Randstad Inhouse Services concept, Randstad becomes a full service supplier providing consultancy to international clients. For our client Nestec STC SA in Orbe, we are seeking a:
Long term temporary assignment
Start date : as soon as possible
These are the tasks that await you:
- Perform bench scales tests on beverages. Actively contribute to the definition of test protocol together with Laboratory Coordinator or Project Managers.
- Identify and announce specific / uncommon observations related to the tests.
- Collaborate with project managers through support in analytical tools and knowledge.
- Prepare and analyze representative samples at different stages of product development according to our standard methodologies and procedures.
- Compile data, summarize results for decision making and prepare report.
- Participate in pilot plant/factory trials to support trial organization, to ensure sample management and to provide on-time analytical results. Transfer methods to factory if needed and ensure training.
- Maintain Good Laboratory Practices and SHEQ (Safety Health Environment Quality) laboratory procedures and their accurate application by the whole lab team. Train and coach the team on the specific method. Proactively promote safety & hygiene rules and develop them.
- Ensure appropriate analytical methodologies are in place and develop new one with the team when necessary.
- Organize and follow up on external analysis.
- Lab technician in chemistry, food science, or equivalent education profile
- Proven professional experience (at least 5 years) in a scientific laboratory environment, with GLP experience or equivalent quality system of management
- Fluent in French, good knowledge in English (spoken & written)
- Work with MS-Office programs: Excel tables and charts, PowerPoint slides, Word documents, reports
If your profile corresponds closely, please do not hesitate to send us your CV, latest certificates and the date of your availability. Only online applications will be considered. We look forward to your application.
Please note that a UE28/AELE nationality or a valid Swiss Work Permit are required for this position
Randstad (Suisse) SA - c/o Nestlé (Suisse) SA - Chemin de Rives 5 - 1350 Orbe
Vincent Manero - 024 442 44 34