Expect more with Siegfried
as your preferred partner
The Siegfried Group, headquartered in Zofingen, Switzerland,
is a preferred production and service partner for the worldwide pharmaceutical industry. Our company, which draws on a
140-year tradition, brings together chemicals and pharmaceuticals expertise under one roof.
At our head office in Zofingen, we develop and produce active pharmaceutical ingredients as well as intermediates, and we offer chemical process development and pharmaceutical services. We supply customers across the globe with quality products that meet the highest standards.
We develop and produce active pharmaceutical ingredients, intermediates and complex dosage forms. Every day, around 2,300 committed employees in Switzerland, Germany, France, Malta, the USA and China work on innovative, integrated solutions for our Clients.
At its locations around the world, Siegfried offers employees exciting career opportunities in international settings. We cultivate multidisciplinary cooperation and encourage our staff to actively shape and influence their careers. This approach, coupled with our dynamic working environment, make Siegfried an attractive employer.
To strengthen our team in Zofingen we are looking to hire a / an
Your key tasks
- Ensures that all manufactured products within its program are produced and delivered on time, in compliance with all regulatory requirements, in accordance with quality and at the lowest possible cost.
- Develops forward-looking concepts (production plan, technical feasibility, development costs, risk matrix) and constantly improves the performance of its products
- Leads the product leadership team (PLT) for his portfolio. Defines and drives improvement projects including scope definition, milestone planning, resource allocation, cost controlling
- Represents its program products with the Business Development Man-ager (BDM) in decision-making bodies and is the primary contact internally and for the customers. Acts as "customer advocate on the site" for technical and delivery topics
Why join us ?
- Master or PhD in Chemistry
- Strong and broad operational experience as production chemist, quality insurance, project management …, within pharmaceutical and/or chemical industry
- Open-minded, easy interaction with other department and people.
- Ability to lead transversal team and interact with customer
- French mother tongue with a good professional English level
Siegfried's work environment
is dynamic and international. With a highly professional and motivated team, the company operates in a future-oriented business field. Siegfried possesses a unique culture that leverages cultural differences to create a competitive advantage.
We strive to provide a work environment where employees can take on challenging jobs and associated responsibilities that best serve their personal and technical development
and can benefit from the success of our company. The company regulations in respect of compensation and career development opportunities apply to all Siegfried sites. Additional conditions of employment are governed by location-specific circumstances, legislation and customs.
Tatiana Peneveyre, For further information, please visit
We look forward to meeting you!