We are looking for a Compliance Manager (F/M) responsible for the oversight and supervision of the subsidiary of an established international structure in Geneva (wealth management).
Compliance Manager (F/M) - US Regulations
The key responsibilities for the Compliance Manager are the following :
- Ensurethe Subsidiary compliance with the internal and external regulations (FINMA, SEC).
- Sustain sufficient oversight to understand the current state of all the activities of the Subsidiary.
- Meet and maintain common governance and control standards.
- Assess the effective implementation of the local and corporate standards, provide support in the implementation and assess their internal procedures.
- Escalation and reporting of risks and issues to Senior Counsel.
- Support the Subsidiary with the gaps resolution and incidents by the unit or by third parties, such as internal audit or supervisors.
We are mainly focusing on the following requirements :
- University degree (minimum Bachelor). US registrated lawyer should be a plus.
- Certificates related to the Internal audit or the Compliance professional activity are an asset.
- Consolidated experience in a Compliance/Internal Audit role in the Private Banking sector.
- Previous banking experience in Switzerland is a must.
- Strong understanding of risk culture.
- Fluent English and French. Any additional language is a plus.
- Excellent communication and reporting skills.
- Team spirit, flexibility, and analytical.
Good opportunity for candidate with eagerness to engage in new projects and integrate a multicultural environment.