If you have previous experience in Trade Finance within a bank or a commodity trading company and if you are a flexible multitasker eager to develop your skills on all aspects of Trade Finance and related matters, this position is for you!
Trade Finance Officer (m/w)
Our client is a human-sized commodity trading company based in Geneva area.
- Manage the daily administration of trade finance operations and bank positions (including LC handling and management of collateral exposures)
- Check and process export/import documentation
- Handle transactional loans booking with the banks
- Negotiate credit lines and ensure a good operational relationship with banks
- Monitor income, charges, interest calculation and best execution
- Handle Performance Bond, Bid Bond, Promissory notes, Guarantees and other bank instruments
- Monitoring and reporting of cash flow treasury, including Forex exposure
- Weekly, monthly financial reporting
- Assist with any other related duties as required
- Degree in business, finance or related disciplines
- Previous experience in Trade Finance within a bank/trading company
- Good analytical and problem solving skills
- Keen to work in a dynamic and flexible work environment
- Great team player with strong sense of responsibilities and reliable personality, eager to learn
- Very good knowledge of Excel
- Fluent in French and in English
A very dynamic work environment, a great team and a wide range of different tasks that will allow you to develop your skills and knowledge in the sector.