"Richemont owns some of the world's leading luxury goods Maisons,with particular strengths in jewellery, fine watches and premium accessories.
Each Maison represents a proud tradition of style, quality and craftsmanship and Richemont seeks to preserve the heritage and identity of each of its Maisons.
At the same time, we are committed to innovation and designing new products which are in keeping with our Maisons' values, through a process of continuous creativity."
Legal Assistant (100%)
The Group's general legal department is looking for a Legal Assistant on a full-time basis (100%). This is a permanent position based in Bellevue.
As a Legal Assistant, you will provide support to lawyers in charge of advising several Maisons on their general legal matters.
The position not only has elements of an assistant position but also provides paralegal support to lawyers on concrete matters.
To provide administrative and paralegal support to the lawyer by :
- ensuring - mainly electronic - opening, creation, updating, follow-up, filing and archiving of legal files
- organizing travel arrangements and managing related costs
- drafting and formatting general correspondence and legal documents mainly in English and French
- preparing contracts as well as legal correspondence and documents
- contacting and liaising with managers of companies of the Group as well as external service providers, in particular lawyers, in respect of general legal concerns
- conducting legal and factual research
- managing and customizing standard contracts and legal documents
- reviewing, amending and preparing contracts as well as legal correspondence and documents
- Previous administrative and/or paralegal and/or legal secretary experience of at least 3 years (gained in a law firm or a multinational company)
- Excellent command of English and French (Italian a plus)
- Very gook working knowledge of MS Word, Powerpoint and Excel
- Openminded and team-oriented
- Looking for a 50% position in an interesting and diverse environment
- Highly reliable and precise
- Strong drafting skills a plus
- Confident and selfassured
- Good personal and communication skills
- General interest in a law and legal developments as well as a general industry interest
- Eager to learn