Richemont owns several of the world's leading companies in the field of luxury goods, with particular strengths in jewellery, luxury watches and writing instruments.
Junior WEBMASTER - 4 months
The main responsibility of the Webmaster is to ensure the coherence and upload of all contents on the digital platform of the Michelangelo Foundation.
- Resizing and editing of all visual contents
- Uploading of all contents (photographs, texts, videos…)
- Ensuring the visual coherence of the platform
- Testing of the platform
- 1 year minimum of experience in working with CMS and databases (Axiell)
- Ability to sort and organise content
- Knowledge in visual communication
- Computer proficiency including Word, Excel, In design, Photoshop
- Interest for Art and Design
- Fluent in French and English (Italian is an asset)
- Team Player
- Degree in Web Marketing and/or Digital Communication