Bartender Instructor - Permanent contract - Glion, Switzerland
Founded in 1962, Glion Institute of Higher Education, a brand of the Sommet Education group, is a private Swiss institution offering bachelor's and master's degrees in hospitality, luxury and event management to an international student body across three campuses in Glion and Bulle, Switzerland, and London, UK.
Our 5 values resonate in you: Development, Distinctiveness, Joint commitment, Openness and Sense of service. You are enthusiastic and you want to be at the vanguard of hospitality and experience education.
- Design students workshops with the Dean Practical Arts and manager bars and outlets
- Runs workshops with students, coach and assess
- Organize and supervise bar productions
- Nurture workshops with high-level pedagogic content
- Propose, create and renew the offer on a regular basis
- Guarantee that hygiene standards and HACCP are implemented while taught to the students
- Create and sustain effective relationships with internal and external stakeholders, including Senior Management, Faculty members, internal support services and external partners
- Be seen as a role model to students academically and professionally and participate in student admissions activities
- Conduct managerial tasks as required and develop a network of hospitality professional
Profile and experiences:
- Bachelor or Master's degree ideally, a BTS or Brevet Fédéral or Brevet de Maîtrise in field of expertise plus relevant experience
- Experience in luxury hospitality, recognized by his peers, international visibility, and participation to contest
- Strong technical expertise, curious about the latest techniques and trends and exposed to various types of productions
- At least 10 years of (international) experience in the luxury hotel and restaurant industry
- Ideally an experience in a hotel school as lecturer or instructor
- Familiar with catering and events
- Fluent in French and English (verbal and written)
Show us that you are an outstanding professional with strong work ethics and an exceptional attitude. You are a creative and passionate person who demonstrate strong academic potential and strong managerial and leadership skills. Your attention to details, your professional rigor and your excellent knowledge of food safety requirements will set you apart among the other candidates. If you also have the ability to work with multicultural teams and in an international environment, please don't hesitate and apply directly online.