About CNET Content Solutions:
CNET Content Solutions, a division of CBS Interactive, is the world's leading independent source of product information. With detailed content on more than 12 million technology products in 23 languages delivered into 35 markets, CNET Content Solutions helps thousands of resellers and retailers convert shoppers into buyers every day. From standardized content delivery to hosted services and custom solutions, we empower businesses of all sizes to maximize the value of product information to improve their customer experience and bottom line. We work with more than 2,100 e-commerce partners, including CDW, Computacenter, Dabs.com, Dell, Hewlett-Packard, Insight, Microsoft, OfficeMax, PC World Business, and Tech Data.
CNET Content Solutions are looking for a Regional Sales Representative to be based at their Swiss office in St-Legier, (VD) Switzerland.
Regional Sales Executive - DACH
The Regional Sales Executive reports to the Sales Director and is responsible for directly engaging customers to support the development of new business inbound and outbound leads for existing Product Sales
He/she will be responsible for supporting the selling of our Products to both new and existing accounts and responsible for all renewal revenue in their assigned territories.
- Perform Online sales activities for an assigned geographic area to achieve or exceed assigned revenue
- Meet or exceed quarterly sales goals by selling existing products to new and existing customers
- Manage and close services renewal and upgrade opportunities for assigned customer, including:
- Contact existing customers to discuss their needs, secure their renewal and identify up sell opportunities
- Maintain regular contact with customers to ensure satisfaction & renewal
- Respond to general sales inquiries from customers.
- Support the EU Sales Team.
- Convert incoming leads to Product Sales Opportunities
- Travel in Europe to meet prospects/customers when required
- Provide ongoing and accurate pipeline management and forecasting update as requested (weekly, monthly, quarterly and annually)
- Prepare purchase orders and sales agreements for sales activity.
- Work closely with salespeople and other internal teams to meet individual and group sales quotas
- Escalate any business opportunities not part of our standard product portfolio to Enterprise Sales Representative
- Remain knowledgeable about all organization's products and services to facilitate sales efforts
- Collaborate with sales representatives from different territories to share best practices and support a cohesive sales approach
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Fluency in German and English required, French language will be an advantage
- Demonstrated ability to anticipate business opportunities, identify and qualify prospects, propose correct product, close deals and negotiate for additional business
- Understands the limitations of the products and prospect/customer requirements and escalate to management if solution is required
- Superior verbal, written communication and presentation skills.
- Detail oriented and excellent Follow-Up skills
- Understanding of sales cycle and ability to work within deadlines to meet sales goals.
- Strong working knowledge of SalesForce.com and Microsoft Office.
- Self-starter, with ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Autonomous, pro-active personality with flexibility to adapt to changing business conditions
- Solid interpersonal skills; ability to work effectively as part of a team.
- Professional image and demeanor
- Willingness to travel