Do you want to work in a truly international environment? Do you want to be part of a young and dynamic team that is recognized as a global leader in what they do? Do you want to have diverse career opportunities? This is what you will be part of if you join KPMG's Global Mobility Services team.
Senior Consultant - Global Mobility Services
- Advising clients on a wide range of Swiss tax issues including tax residence matters, cross-border tax implications, social security matters, taxable benefits and tax reconciliation processes
- Preparing Swiss tax returns with international exposure, tax equalization calculations and tax projections for individuals
- Managing a portfolio of approximately 150 individuals, conduct arrival and departure meetings with our internationally mobile private clients
- Preparing and reviewing correspondence with tax authorities in relation to tax notices and/or audits for expatriates
- Negotiation with the tax authorities regarding tax ruling, tax appeals and complex tax situation
- Communicate with individual taxpayers and other KPMG offices, as well as HR and Payroll contacts at our corporate clients
- Bachelor or Master in Law or Business Law preferably with major in tax, or any related degree
- 2-4 years of experience in individual tax, ideally with a Big 4 or consulting background
- Solid experience in advising international clients
- Fluent in French and in English. German is a plus
- Dedication and motivation to achieve high standards of client service, excellent organizational skills and ability to work under tight deadlines, initiative
- Be able to demonstrate team spirit and able to work in a multicultural environment
- Analytically minded
Global Mobility is about companies moving their employees around the world. This gives rise to all sorts of considerations, including how these mobile people are taxed, what is the best way to structure compensation and assets and how the individuals and their employer comply with the various income tax and social security laws in force around the world. KPMG's GMS team focusses on all aspects of mobility including tax compliance and advisory and providing support to our clients' HR and Tax teams.
To apply for this vacancy, please provide your cover letter, CV and all relevant certificates. We look forward to receiving your application.