Head of Quality Management - Geneva
For our Biotech Production Site in Geneva, we are currently looking for a new Head of Quality Management. In this challenging function, you supervise a Quality Management Department of approximately 35 people, and are in charge of the definition and implementation of the local quality strategy, testing and relase of products to the market. Your key responsibilities include:
- Ensure the business delivery of Geneva Site products by respecting Company Quality Standards
- Definition, organization and coordination of all activities related to policy and strategic objectives in the areas of quality
- Ensure resource availability and alignment to execute Geneva Site and Corporate Quality Projects
- Establish and maintain the Quality Management system within the company and promotion of its continuous improvement
- Testing and relase of drug substance and drug products.
- Ensure compliance with the regulatory requirements and marketing authorizations
- Advise the general Management on quality management matters.
- Support different areas in compliance with legal requirements for quality, applicable to different processes, activities, products, and services of the company
- Establish, follow and revise the annual targets of the Quality Department
- Monitor the performance of the Quality Department
- Establish and enforce the plan of internal audits (GMP, ISO)
- Follow up of audits and inspections from certifying entities, customers or authorities
- Promote the application of risk management tools
- Ensure the compliance of technical contracts with customers, suppliers and manufacturers
- Actively participate in the approval process and evaluation of suppliers and manufacturers
- Prepare the operating and investment budget of the Quality Department
- Ensure that the QM Department has the appropriate organization and clarity in roles and responsabilities.
- Lead and motivate the QM team by ensuring the development of individual and collective skills, translated in objectives and goals for team members
For this role, we are looking for a reliable, assertive and business-driven person with the following profile:
- University degree in Pharmacy, Biochemisty, Chemistry or similar
- 5 to 10 years’ experience in the pharmaceutical industry within Quality Department
- Proven experience in a GxP environment in the management of quality systems and production, including FDA inspection exposure
- Previous experience in Senior position with people management with strong decision-making and communication skills
- Fluent in French and English both in oral and written conversation. Knowledge of German is an asset
You describe yourself as an entrepreneur that brings new ideas and is able to implement them and to federate people around them. You feel comfortable in a leader position where you make decisions and take initiatives to move things forward. You know how to motivate people towards a common goal and are able to create strong trust-based relationships thanks to your excellent analytical and communication skills. Furthermore, your negotiation ability and strategic thinking enable you to examine and understand issues from multiple points of view and to easily influence others.
You are currently looking for a new challenge in a dynamic and agile company, where your entrepreneurship skills will be required and where you can make the difference.