To support our Security Office with its pre-employment security check program, we are looking for a:
(6 MONTH INTERNSHIP - 40-50%)
- Oversee, maintain and update the program database ensuring compliance with company personal data protection guidelines.
- Liaise with internal stakeholders, including local HR contacts, regarding program deliverables.
- Highlight cases for additional follow-up to the program manager.
- Contribute to the improvement of the program content.
- Review geographically-specific content with the program manager and local stakeholders to ensure that security evaluations cover appropriate behavior- and value-oriented issues and are adapted to local culture and environment.
- Track program KPIs and maintain anonymized statistics regarding the program and related results.
- Support other security department operational needs.
- Graduate student in psychology, criminology or another relevant field
- Strong analytical capabilities
- Proficient in MS office, including an excellent command of Excel
- Solutions-oriented and resourceful; strives for continuous improvement
- Flexible, methodical, precise and a team player
- Fluent in French and English
JOIN US !
- Our success comes from our highly skilled and talented employees
- Respectful entrepreneurship and long-term vision are key for success
- Our people contribute to a more secure world
- Diversity at all levels of an organization is a strength
We offer an exciting and challenging role, with great potential for personal development within a unique organization in a fascinating and fast-growing industry.