-You deliver added-value to our clients in their core business and operationsã€€
-You take part of transformation projects in the following areas: strategy, business transformation, digital transformation and industry 4.0, organisational design, operational excellenceã€€
-You work directly - as part of PwC project Team - with clients on day-to-day basisã€€
-You participate in the development of proposals for business development activities
-You develop effective working relationships within the team and PwC network
Consultant Advisory Strategy & Operations
- You hold a University degree in economics, business, engineering or similar
- You have a previous experience of at least 3 years in management consulting (mandatory)ã€€
- You have proven analytical and problem solving skillsã€€
- You are able to communicate your findings to clients with impact
- You are interested in working across various industries (manufacturing, luxury, energy, international organisations and public sector)ã€€
- You have a strong appetite to live in a learning environment
- You are fluent in French (mandatory) and English, German would be a plus
Are you passionate and ready to shape the future?
Then you've got what it takes to reimagine the possible.
Questions? Give us a call, we are happy to help.
Learn more about our .
Désirée de SousaRecruitment Team
Tel. +41 58 792 95 31
At PwC, we create value for both our people and clients in Assurance, Tax & Legal, Consulting, Deals and Digital Services. And you can do the same. Want to make an impact and shape the future of a leading professional services firm? Are you passionate and ready to embrace change? Then you've got what it takes to reimagine the possible.
Everyone's career path is unique. That's why PwC offers countless personal and professional development opportunities that fit with your aspirations, supporting you to grow your own way – so you can become everything you want to be and more.