Under thesupervision of the Head of the Commercial Legal Desk, the Legal Counsel’s primary purpose is to provide high quality legal expertise and assistance to our Company.
If you have/are:
- Law degree from a Common Law jurisdiction, or a law degree supported by a Master’s Degree in International Trade Law or Maritime Law, or significant legal experience as a lawyer in trading and shipping law generally.
- 2 to 7 years of post-qualification experience in a legal department and at least 1 year in an international Trading environment.
- Good understanding of commodities trading and shipping businesses, including but not limited to front desk issues, litigation/claims, contracts, trade finance, insurance.
- Proficiency and very good working knowledge of English commercial and contract law (or another Common Law system), with sound understanding of international trade & maritime law.
- Ability to be persuasive and relentless in reinforcing the best interests of the company.
- Strong organizational skills and time management / Strong attention to details.
- Excellent English communication skills (fluent/native). Fluency in Russian and/or French is an advantage.
Then we will be pleased to receive your full application on: email@example.com with the reference LCO-EK2211 in the subject of the email.
Please note that paper-based applications will not be considered.