Part of the Global Controllership organization, this role will cover technical accounting stewardship and financial controlling activities.
US GAAP Accounting Leader
Our client is a US-listed company with a corporate HQ between Geneva and Lausanne. This multi-billion dollars corporation operates in Europe, Asia and Americas in a fast-changing environment.
We are currently looking for a US GAAP ACCOUNTING LEADER to join their Head-Office.
- Lead financial reporting standards implementation across the company,
- Manage global accounting policies and support end-users through training sessions,
- Be the point of contact within the Controllership organization for M&A related transactions,
- Support on a quarterly basis the external reporting team,
- Perform impact assessment of accounting proposals and document it,
- Provide technical accounting support for significan complex transactions,
- Lead external benchmarking activities and implement best practices,
- Participate to SEC Fillings and other financial information,
- Support local statutory accounting teams working with Zone Controllers and External Auditors,
- Draft Accounting Policies for any changes,
- Manage complex projects from inception to roll out.
This role would be ideal for an Auditor, Manager/Senior Manager level, looking to move in-house.
Profil du candidat
- Bachelor/Master degree in Finance or Accounting,
- US CPA ideal, candidate must be a Qualified Accountant,
- 8 to 10 years of experience in Accounting/Finance,
- Professional background must include experience in a Public Accounting firm, a similar corporate controlling experience would be an asset,
- Great communication skills both oral and written,
- Experience of a complex matrix organization,
- Project management experience a must given the environment,
- Problem-solving capacity as well as strong analytical skills are required.
Conditions et Avantages
Opportunity to join a challenging environment and to leverage technical skills.