· Closely work with the teachers to assist children in the various educational activities.
· Actively promote English/ French language throughout the educational program.
· Supervise students during recess during other learning activities, in small and medium-sized groups.
· Qualifications and/or experience in Education is preferred, as well as three years of experience working with primary age students.
· Ability to work collaboratively and under the direction of the classroom teacher.
· English or French mother tongue with excellent knowledge of the second language is essential.
Candidates are required to apply online on by sending their CV, three references, one of whom must be your current or most recent employer that may be followed at the point of interview and a cover letter to the attention of Mrs. Jennifer Armstrong, Primary School Principal, International School of Geneva, La Châtaigneraie, by 5th of August 2 019 mentioning the reference number 220 013.
Only online applications will be considered
The International School of Geneva welcomes applications from candidates with diverse backgrounds and experiences. The School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, and applicants must be willing to undergo child protection screening appropriate to the post, including checks with past employers.