Restaurant Supervisor - Permanent contract - Bluche, Switzerland
Founded in 1954, Les Roches Global Hospitality Education, a brand of the Sommet Education group, is a private institution based on the Swiss model of experiential learning, offering undergraduate and graduate degrees in the fields of hospitality, tourism and event management. Les Roches prepares entrepreneurial and innovative graduates across a global network of campuses in Bluche (Crans-Montana), Switzerland; Marbella, Spain; and Shanghai, China.
Our 5 values resonate in you: Development, Distinctiveness, Joint commitment, Openness and Sense of service. You are enthusiastic and you want to be at the vanguard of hospitality and experience education.
You hold a CFC as a Catering Specialist (or equivalent work experience), with at least 2 years of professional experience as a Supervisor in different establishments, and you have a deep understanding of Food and Beverage operations. You are an influencer, with outstanding communication and pedagogical skills, customer focused and a hospitality passionate. You are at ease in an international environment, flexible and a team player, who strive for continuous improvement and innovation. You have an excellent level of English (French is a plus), both oral and written, and you are eligible to work in Switzerland. Then we are interested by your profile as we are looking for a
who will manage the following missions:
- Be responsible for the outlet preparation and the smooth operation of every shift, working together with the assigned students and ensuring they learn the best practices in the industry.
- Encourage students to take initiatives and to be proactive, advising customers and anticipating their needs to ensure the highest standards in customer service.
- Provide shift objectives during the morning briefing.
- Define hygiene and grooming standards, according to industry demands, and follow the HACCP procedure for the outlet.
- Oversee the stock and supply outlet inventory.
- Participate in special school events such as Graduation, Cultural Night and others.
- Use of the POS system in the outlet (Micros, Polyright, F&B Control).
- Be responsible for the opening and closing procedures (including financial) of the outlet.