UCB is a global biopharmaceutical company focused on the discovery and development of innovative medicines and solutions to transform the lives of people living with severe diseases of the immune system or of the central nervous system. With more than 8 500 people in about 40 countries, the company generated revenue of EUR 3.4 billion in 2013. UCB is listed on Euronext Brussels (symbol: UCB).
In order to deliver the best solutions to patients, UCB Farchim S.A. is currently seeking a talented individual as
As the successful candidate for this key role, you will be part of the Quality Assurance operational team in charge of manufacturing support. Your proven Quality Assurance/Control expertise makes you a key player to support our activities.
• Maintain, develop, and collaborate within the Quality Assurance department in alignment with the Site Vision, Mission, Long Term Plan, and UCB Values
• Responsible for compliance activities and quality strategies for projects with regards to technical operations related to manufacturing activities in compliance with national and/or international regulations, guidelines (GMP), and relevant UCB Quality Policies: main activities linked to quality control department
• Manage and approve routine manufacturing operations: Deviations, CAPAs, Change Control, audits & Inspections support, as well as documentation review
• Responsible to proactively support operations (on the floor) in order to identify, develop, and implement quality and operational excellence improvements in response to business requirements and/or technical changes and/or regulatory requirements to drive and enhance site competitiveness in alignment with Quality Standards
• Maintain a quality culture in close cooperation within QA, internal partners, and external partners
• Qualified to Master degree level in life science (biology or chemical), or Pharmacist
• Proven QA/QC work experience in quality control environment
• Experience operational production and ability to work closely with operational teams in manufacturing area
•Independent worker under tight and shifting priorities
• Demonstrated understanding of the GxP environment and technical competence in core areas of product manufacturing
• Ambassador for quality and continuous improvement culture implementation at shop floors level
• Languages: French & English (written and spoken)
• Soft skills: communicative, able to work in a team as well as independently, organized with pro-active mindset, decisionmaking ability