For our client, an international industrial company, we are looking for a :
Temporary : Compliance Officer
616905 Your responsabilities:
- Coordination, implementation and execution of company's compliance program, covering anti-bribery and corruption, export compliance, data protection and competition law, mainly
- Management and administration of compliance policies and processes, including due diligence software and portals
- Provide compliance consultation and support all regions where the company operates, ensuring compliance with company's policies.
- Collaborate on the elaboration of policies, compliance plans and procedures
- Produce, update and maintain compliance documents and records
- Conduct and participate on compliance investigations and monitor effectiveness of compliance programs
- Identify compliance risks and concerns and ensure that significant issues are recognised and addressed
- Prepare periodic reports for internal and external purposes.
- Training of non-legal individuals on compliance matters and collaboration on the development of training materials
- Support the General Counsel in all matters concerning compliance and participate in company's meetings and committees as requested.
- Liaise and work closely with business and the various functions of the company
- Engage and collaborate effectively with IMI legal and compliance community, ensuring good sharing of ideas and teamwork
- Law degree (bar admission a plus)
- Minimum 5 years of Compliance experience at an international level.
- Proven record on managing anti-bribery and export compliance matters (data protection and competition law a plus)
- Experience in the HVAC, engineering and/or manufacturing business would be an asset
- Fluent written and spoken English (German and/or French a strong asset)
- Attention to detail and strong analytical and learning skills.
- Good business acumen, ability to provide practical solutions to problems
- Self-motivated, able to work independently but also a team player.
- Dynamic and efficiency driven with the ability to manage projects and achieve deadlines
- Excellent communication skills (oral & writing), including writing, reporting and presenting information in a coherent manner; capable to communicate technical (compliance issues) to non-technical colleagues
- Competent on spreadsheets, databases and overall IT tools.
- Willingness to travel