We are currently looking for a Bilingual Team Assistant who will be able to work 100% during 3 months.
You must have an excellent level of English and a good working knowledge of French.
Your mandate if you are selected will start ASAP;
Team Assistant - 3 months - Perfect English
Our client is an international organisation.
- Organising video/teleconferences/meetings (internal-external)/closely coordinating with IT service desk;
- Managing calendars, securing meeting rooms;
- Organising travel requests/subsequent travel claims reconciliation/visa requests;
- Preparation of contractual work and succeeding payments;
- Preparation of related materials for meetings (agendas and documents);
- Collating time sensitive related documents & presentations;
- Provide administrative support to other Management Team staff
- Plan and organise own work, coordinate and set priorities, follow-through on projects to successful completion meeting deadlines, following up on assignments with a minimum of directions.
- Notes during meetings.
Profil du candidat
- Good oral and writing skills;
- Computer skills, including internet navigation and various office applications (Microsoft Project and Excel);
- Work in a multicultural environment and establish harmonious working relationships, both within and outside the organisation;
- Deliver high quality, accurate work within target deadlines;
- Excellent planning and organisational skills and capacity to prioritise work to support multiple staff;
- Prioritise work under pressure;
Conditions et Avantages
To be discussed.