We currently have a Temp opportunity
with a reputable international company.
You will be responsible for all payroll functions,
collaborating closely with HRBP and HR Managers
and will be involved in the employee life cycle.
HR Assistant & Payroll Administrator part time
- Participate on processing payroll, enter vacations, overtime, various pay codes
- Respond to payroll enquiries from employees and provide information, direction or guidance on payroll issues as needed
- Ensure all taxes, SS contributions and contributions to employee benefit programs and other deductions are withheld, paid and reported appropriately
Additionally you will provide support to the HR Direction for specific projects.
- Valuable experience in a comparable payroll role in Switzerland
- Good knowledge of Swiss social system and legislation as well as tax regulations
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written, to interact with a wide range of individuals in a wide range of situations which often require tact, diplomacy and discretion
- Previous experience in multicultural environment
- Ability to work in a deadline driven environment
- Fluency in English & French
If you are available immediately and for a few months, looking for a part time activity (% to be defined) if you think you are the one to step up and take the opportunity to join a fantastic fresh and friendly team, we would like to hear from you. Apply today!