- You are part of our Identity Management & Collaboration Services team. Together, we define the processes and provide the services and tools required to operate high-quality Identity and Access management services as well as high-quality Collaboration services within PwC Switzerland.
- As part of a diverse and cross-functional team, you bring high quality operation and support knowhow to the IT organization and to our internal customers.
- You operate, monitor and supervise collaboration services both on-prem and in the cloud.
- You localize, isolate and fix malfunctions, in addition you give impulses for technical avoidance and/or escalation procedures.
- You help with conception, design and architecture, project realization, implementation and operation of innovative business solutions using state-of-the-art technologies.
ICT System Administrator (Cloud / SaaS)
- You have a higher-education degree in computer science (University, HES/ETS) or comparable practical experience.
- You have a profound knowledge and multiple years of experience as System Administrator in complex enterprise environments.
- You have experience in operation and administration of Cloud/SaaS applications (G suite, O365, Salesforce, ...).
- You have experience with the following technologies:Active Directory, Microsoft Exchange / Office 365, Google G suite, PowerShell scripting
- You are familiar with the following technologies and concepts: Microsoft Identity Manager (MIM), Authentication services (SAML, OAuth, Kerberos, LDAP, MFA, ...), IBM Notes/Domino, EMC SourceOne, PKI solutions, CyberSecurity solutions
- You are committed, independent, reliable, solution-oriented and a good team player.
- You are able to work in a team with a culture that is open, caring and free. You are not afraid to ask for and give constructive feedback. You have strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- You have a "can do" attitude and welcome new challenges. You like working on multiple tasks in parallel and are ready to take on responsibility from day one.
- You are fluent (written and spoken) in English and French
Are you passionate and ready to shape the future?
Then you've got what it takes to reimagine the possible.
Questions? Give us a call, we are happy to help.
Learn more about our .
Romain BonnevilleRecruitment Team
Tel. +41 58 792 90 17
At PwC, we create value for both our people and clients in Assurance, Tax & Legal, Consulting, Deals and Digital Services. And you can do the same. Want to make an impact and shape the future of a leading professional services firm? Are you passionate and ready to embrace change? Then you've got what it takes to reimagine the possible.
Everyone's career path is unique. That's why PwC offers countless personal and professional development opportunities that fit with your aspirations, supporting you to grow your own way – so you can become everything you want to be and more.