Compliance screening officer
Compliance Screening o?cer
A top international private bank based in Geneva
Role & Responsibilities:
- Assist the bank in managing ?nancial crime risks through the review and investifation of system generated alerts relating to risks such as Sanctions, Money Laudering, PEP and reputational risk
- Perform investigative reviews taking into account all FCC risk factors and indicators to determine if the alert/case under review requires further escalation.
- Undertake investigative reviews using clients'KYC ?le, documentation and the Bank's systems to obtain the necessary requirements to adequately conclude the review.
- identify and raise escalations relating to potential PEPE, Sanctions or adverse information hits as per procedure.
- Degree level - Preferably in Law, Banking or Business Administration
- Awareness of Swiss rules and guidelines, as as applicable foreign laws
- Understanding of Private Banking industry
- At least 2 years experience in Compliance, Banking audit or other regulatory or risk functions related to work.
- Fluent in English and great Avaloq User
- Able to work independently as well as in a team
- Ability to work under stress and take responsibilities
- Analytival, well informed and creative approach to problem solving
Contract type: Temporary
Rate of activity: 100%
Starting date: ASAP
We guarantee you to handle your application in total con?dentiality
Consultant responsable du mandat : Mouhssine Moudrik
Ref : MM371761280