One of our customers is looking for SOC Analyst in a Private Banking environment.
This role will sit within the Security Operations group which provides protects and defends the enterprise.
- Identify and analyze cyber security incidents
- Discuss incidents with SOC team mates/other specialists within Julius Baer
- Report/escalate major findings to management
- Maintain/improve the SIEM solution based on Splunk
- Implement Splunk dashboards, searches and alertings in the context of security monitoring
- Support projects improving Julius Baer’s monitoring and protection measures
- Higher education in computer science or business computing
- Specific education in IT security a benefit
- Experience with Splunk/ELK or similar solutions
- Work experience in a security operations center or in the areas of security monitoring or security engineering
- Willingness to participate in on-call duty team
- Motivation to work in a global team
- Fluent in German verbally and in writing
- Good English skills