Senior in Financial Accounting Advisory Services (FAAS) in Geneva
In a world that's changing faster than ever, our purpose acts as our 'North Star' guiding our more than 260,000 people - providing the context and meaning for the work we do every day. In doing so, we play a critical role in building a better working world for our people, clients and communities. Thanks to our innovative services in auditing, tax consulting as well as transaction and management consulting, we proudly lead our clients into the future.
With our Assurance Services, we strengthen public confidence in global capital markets and promote sustainable growth. If you're looking to develop your individual skills whilst working in interdisciplinary and multicultural teams, come join us! Financial Accounting Advisory Services (FAAS)
professionals provide advisory services to a wide range of clients across different industries covering a broad spectrum of services. We currently have a career opportunity for a Senior Financial Accounting Advisory Services based in Geneva office with knowledge in one or more of the following areas:
- Accounting and reporting excellence (GAAP conversions, new accounting standards or support with complex accounting issues)
- Transaction accounting and IPO support
- Corporate Governance and Regulations
- Accounting and consolidation processes and tools (advanced closing and fast close assistance, consolidation process and solutions, advanced data analytics or finance function transformation)
- Assurance projects such as Agreed Upon Procedures and other special reports
What you can expect - enriching experiences that will last a lifetime
- Collaborate with the manager and senior manager to execute a FAAS strategy that satisfies high client expectations and appropriately addresses risk considerations relating to deliverables.
- Contribute actively in the FAAS engagement team to understand and respond to the client's needs and expectations and develop a client-focused, clear, accurate and well-presented work product.
- Ensure work is delivered in a timely manner and in compliance with EY high standard requirements.
- Work with other service lines and subject matter experts in providing an integrated service delivery across functions in an international team to meet the client high expectations.
- Identify and communicate relevant trends, developments and key performance drivers relevant to the client and its industry.
- Assist in developing new opportunities related to new FAAS projects and relationships.
What you can contribute - skills for shaping the future
- A Bachelor or Master degree (in Accounting or Finance), complemented with progress towards a further relevant professional education (e.g. Swiss Certified Accountant, CPA, ACCA or CFA)
- 2 to 4 years of related work experience preferably gathered in accounting or finance in industry, audit or consulting
- Proactive, flexible and team-oriented from concept and design through implementation of projects. You have an intellectual curiosity and you are willing to do the "extra mile"
- Ability to build your relevant internal and external networks in a fast-pace and international environment investing in sustainable relationships
- Strong advisory (selling) mindset
- Fluent English and French required
Do you have challenging plans? Stick to them and realize your goals with us! Design your career with EY in a culture that promotes diversity and education.
International multi-cultural team of highly motivated advisory professionals
Constant personal development with a steep learning curve - a system of trainings, mentoring, counselling and on-the-job learning
Modern working environment and equipment, fostering mobile working flexibility
Transparent performance-based recognition and progression system
Find out more here about the many benefits to which you are entitled as employee at EY.
Become part of our high-performing teams!
Do the next step and apply for this position online. Ref. No: GEN000C6. For further information please contact our recruitment team (email@example.com / +41 58 286 33