Senior Product Manager (Machines)
Senior Product Manager (Machines)
"Market-leading products and headline-making projects" Nestlé Nespresso, Lausanne, Switzerland Permanent contract, 100%
Nestlé Nespresso is one of the most successful operating unit of the Nestlé Group, the world's leading food, beverage, nutrition and Wellness Company. It has pioneered the portioned coffee market to provide premium coffees and related products/services, both in-home and out-of-home.
While benefiting from Nestlé's expertise, Nestlé Nespresso is a strategic business unit in its own right, with its unique business model, having the end-to-end responsibility from coffee sourcing to marketing, delivering premium coffee products and services directly to the end-consumer through its diverse sales channels (boutiques, e-Commerce, contact centres).
To join our Customer Department within Product Marketing team, we are currently looking for a Senior Product Manager for Machines. In this position, you will manage the product marketing mix of each machine within the platform.
- Define vision and long term business strategy for the platform through compelling business plan
- Define, in collaboration with Machine Ideation Manager, winning machine concepts exploiting identified consumer insights to orient product and communication briefs
- Drive business reviews including market trends, competition highlights and performance analysis
- Brief communication teams, validate creative route and executions and ensure alignment of all touch points
- Manage the product mix of current and new machines : pricing, functionalities, packaging, communication brief, naming and communication strategy
- Validate the new product proposal in terms of desirability, adherence to the business requirements and to the initial product brief
- Manage the platform lifecycle defining interventions to both amplify winning products and address product performance issues (Product changes / Positioning changes / Phase-out...)
- Align with the People process cycle to develop high performing teams: select talents, develop people, drive performance and recognize achievements
- University Degree or equivalent in Marketing or Engineering
- At least 8 years' experience as Product Manager, ideally gained in high-end, luxury or premium FMCG retail brands
- Experience in building/monitoring collection plans and managing product portfolio (size, business performance)
- Previous experience working at Nespresso or with product machines is required
- Ability to work and coach cross-functional teams
- Fluent in English, any other language is an asset
You have high analytical skills. Your organizational skills and capacity to manage a team of Product Managers will be key to have success in this position. If you are interested in this opportunity, please apply in English at https://jobs.nestle.com/en/home.
The Nestlé Group is the world's largest food and beverage company with 91.4 billion Swiss Francs in sales in 2018. It is present in 190 countries around the world, has 413 factories and its 308,000 employees are committed to Nestlé's purpose of enhancing quality of life and contributing to a healthier future. Nestlé offers a wide portfolio of products and services for people and their pets throughout their lives. Its more than 2000 brands range from global icons like Nescafé or Nespresso to local favourites. Company performance is driven by its Nutrition, Health and Wellness strategy. Nestlé is based in the Swiss town of Vevey where it was founded more than 150 years ago. Learn more about our Group and reasons to join us on www.nestle.com.