CH&Co is a global management consulting firm that delivers lasting results for financial services organizations of today and tomorrow.
We work as one with our clients in global and local markets to design, create and implement results-driven management consulting solutions that make sense in practice.
Through consistently delivering tangible results that last, we have grown to become a team of around 300 professionals with offices in Europe, North America and Asia.
At CH&Co we help our clients seize the full potential of their business. We design, create and implement lasting results that are not only game changing but also make sense in practice. Our combined consulting and deep financial services expertise allow us to bring fresh perspectives, thought leadership and hands on advice that have immediate impact.
Senior Manager (8-10 years of experience required in Consulting within the financial industry) – Geneva office
This position will give you the opportunity:
- To be exposed to a broad range of projects
- To lead the growth of a business with the infrastructure, expertise and client base of an international firm
- To join a company with a double-digit growth year on year
You will also get the opportunity to be part of the management of the Geneva office and take on internal responsibilities.
- Leverage your expertise and network to drive our service offerings and participate in the pursuit of new business opportunities
- Cover all Geneva-owned projects
- Manage consultant teams and actively participate in creating value for our clients through various projects in Switzerland and across countries
- Contribute to the development of the office, by supporting internal projects, internal streams and research work
- M.Sc. degree in Economics, Business, Finance or Engineering from a reputable Business School or Engineering School
- 8-10 years’ experience in consulting within financial institutions
- Deep knowledge in the Financial Industry with a strong expertise in Private Banking and a proven sales experience in Western Switzerland (need of a track record)
- Ability to manage clients (people skills, communication, change management, etc…)
- Ability to manage teams of consultants from the get-go (consulting and management experience)
- Ability to structure consulting projects
- Well-connected in the Financial Services industry
- Fluent in French and English (both mandatory). German is a plus
What we offer:
- A position in a very dynamic and fast-growing consulting firm
- Large network supporting your development and business initiatives thanks to our worldwide offices
- Responsibilities in the development of the firm
- Solid evolution opportunities and structured career path
- Entrepreneurial working environment
- Development in an international environment
Please send your application to email@example.com (note that we may not answer to applications which do not meet one or more of the requirements).