WebLoyalty is an online direct marketing company with a successful approach to selling membership programs. Through our membership programs we help our online partner’s customers to save money while providing the partners with additional revenue stream.
Our clients are well known-brands that reach thousands of consumers every day. We work with a combination of domestic e-commerce businesses and multinationals across multiple markets.
We’ve been operating in Europe since 2007 and have established our headquarters in Switzerland since 2012. We’ve developed many longstanding client relationships, as well as in-depth sector expertise.
In charge of the direction of the entire process of our Acquisition campaigns, you will be responsible for driving the customer acquisition and experience strategy in order to meet the company’s goal of WL club profitability enhancement.
You must have a rich marketing experience of 7 years minimum, with experiences in Acquisition management.
Reporting to the Vice President Marketing and Product, your responsibilities will be to:
Campaign & project supervision
· Working with Senior Management to set overall marketing goals and testing strategies across partners and countries to optimize response rate;
· Suggesting new levers of acquisition and recruiting new members making it possible for the company to grow and persist;
· Federating all stakeholders around new and innovative ideas within each flow to maximum response;
· Management of the portfolio of partners bringing joins to meet defined strategy goals;
· Monitoring closely trends in Key Performance Metrics including eCPA, and conversion rates reporting on fluctuations and find solution to maintain our baseline;
· Fostering relationship with Account Managers with the goal of optimizing client performance and profitability;
· Collaborate with the Operations Team to maintain and increase revenue growth while ensuring efficient operations by implementing a lead and effective go to market structure;
· Maintain awareness of relevant market knowledge and trends, including but not limited to; evolving technologies, customer needs, expectations and opportunities, shifts in the competitive landscape, and operational efficiencies;
Broader Business Responsibilities
· Managing mandatory compliance elements on all banners and landing pages;
· Insuring successful tests are communicated and deployed across the broader businesses for additional testing and roll out;
· Report results/business performance to Senior Management on a regular basis and with the entire team on a quarterly basis;
· Capable to challenge and implement improvement processes within the company procedures;
Team Leadership & Management
· Managing work flow and priorities and developing team of 8 marketing managers and associates;
· Ensuring the team follows best practices and processes;
The Successful Applicant should have:
o Autonomous, dynamic and results oriented
o Digital Acumen
o Analytic vision of performances
o Strong management skills to lead
o Being able to work in a team and maintain good team cohesion between the collaborators working on the projects
o Resolve focus
o Able to perform well in a high-pressure environment
o International experience is a plus