• You are part of our high performing CMAAS team executing and delivering on structuring and transaction projects including IPOs, debt & equity offerings, cross border M&A transactions and/or accounting change programs.
• You will tackle client needs with a solution-oriented approach that creatively addresses complex financial reporting considerations and provide hands-on support and operational advice including new digital solutions to clients ranging from local fast growing businesses to some of the largest international listed groups.
• You work under the guidance of a Director or (Senior) Manager, and take the lead for some workstreams to advise your clients on:
â–¡ acquisitions and disposals including complex financial history, pro-forma, carve out reporting in multiple capital markets and under various accounting frameworks.
â–¡ accounting standard changes and GAAP conversion projects (from/to IFRS).
â–¡ support structuring and financial due diligence projects conducted by our Deals specialists.
• You develop new and extend existing relationships with our clients.
• You are in the driver seat of your own area of responsibility, flexibility and development.
• You continue developing your project management skills.
Capital Markets and Accounting Advisory Services - Senior / Assistant Manager
• You hold an internationally recognized professional accreditation (Swiss CPA, ACCA, etc.), or you are in the final stage of obtaining your accreditation.
• You have good knowledge of accounting standards (previous exposure to IFRS is a must) with an appetite to learn and grow further.
• You have 2-3 years experience as audit senior or similar positions. You are well organized and work well under time pressure.
• You have a solid level of English (both written and verbal), and you are able to interact orally with your client and to read and assess complex contracts and other relevant documentation in French or in German.
• You are very client-oriented with strong communication skills.
• You are curious and enthusiastic about working in a highly international and diverse team, however with a strong anchorage in our local market, which you are eager to further develop.
• You are flexible and willing to travel.
• You have an entrepreneur mindset and are willing to drive your career together with your coach towards new opportunities.
Are you passionate and ready to shape the future?
Then you've got what it takes to reimagine the possible.
Questions? Give us a call, we are happy to help.
Learn more about our .
Romain BonnevilleRecruitment Team
Tel. +41 58 792 90 17
At PwC, we create value for both our people and clients in Assurance, Tax & Legal, Consulting, Deals and Digital Services. And you can do the same. Want to make an impact and shape the future of a leading professional services firm? Are you passionate and ready to embrace change? Then you've got what it takes to reimagine the possible.
Everyone's career path is unique. That's why PwC offers countless personal and professional development opportunities that fit with your aspirations, supporting you to grow your own way – so you can become everything you want to be and more.