-Support team of Specialists and manager in planning and operations for events; this includes logistics, budgets, metrics, research, and communications
-Assist in coordinating all event-related logistics; e.g. venue and catering reservations, speaker confirmations, swag orders, shipping and registration management, hotel and travel, etc.
-Build solid relationships with vendors, a wide range of stakeholders across Google, and internal team members to manage expectations and ensure high-quality event management
-Provide top quality client support for the coordination and seamless delivery of events
-Contribute to our online presence and public messaging by creating interesting and informational web and collateral content
-Post-event reporting, tracking and analysis
Coordinator II (m/w)
- BA/BS Degree or minimum 2 years of equivalent practical experience.
- Highly motivated professional with demonstrated budget management, project management and/or negotiation experience.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Experience in administration, team support, and event management.
- Strong organizational skills, keen analytical skills to define, implement and present changes
- Working proficiency and communication skills in verbal and written English
About Spring Professional
- We offer you a nice challenge at one of the most exciting companies in the world. Our client has been identified multiple times as Fortune Magazine's #1 Best Place to Work and as the most powerful brand in the world. Our client has also been named as the most visited website on the Internet.
- Spring Professional provides one of the most comprehensive benefits package in the industry to contract employees! Don't miss it! Next to a fix salary you will gain from nice fringe benefits offered by our client.
- Workload: 100%, 40 hours per week, Contract duration: assignment: 12 months with possibility for the extension.
- Location: Zürich.
Advance your career, find a job that you love or discover a new opportunity for professional growth – we believe in these goals and work every day to help you achieve them. Spring Professional is a subsidiary of The Adecco Group specialising in temporary and permanent placement of qualified professionals.
Find out what we can do for you. Apply for this job, or for one of over 500 other vacancies at Your contact
Frau Katarzyna Krajewska, Key Account Manager looks forward to answer your questions by phone +41 58 233 4580.
You can apply directly online.
Please mention reference JN -082019-297034 in your application.