Help us transform patients’ lives.
At UCB, we put our heart, soul and skills into making a difference for people living with severe disease. Working together to push the boundaries, we blend the best of our talents to unlock innovation. Will you join us in our pioneering adventure?
To strengthen our Biotech Production team, based in our manufacturing site in Bulle (20 min from Fribourg, and 40 min from Lausanne), Switzerland, we are looking to fill the position of: Biotech Manufacturing Team Leader DSP.
Are you inspiring in the business of partnering? At UCB this makes you an ‘inspartnering’ person. This specific blend of talent means you excel at getting the right heads together to stimulate positive change for patients.
As a UCB 'inspartnering' person and Biotech Manufacturing Team Leader DSP you like to work in an environment where you can:
• Lead the support production team: plan the team members activities, coaching, training, communication conflict solving, setting objectives, performance evaluation etc.;
• Open deviations in Trackwise, follow-up of investigations / CAPA / Action Item processed;
• Participate in continuous improvement projects on the production site.
As a UCB 'inspartnering' person and Biotech Manufacturing Team Leader DSP you will contribute by:
• Ensure that production activities are carried out on time and to the quality required to maintain operational continuity.
• Ensure that the production area and the operations carried out in it are in accordance with GMP rules.
• Ensure the planning (shifts) and distribution of the tasks of the team.
• Responsible for maintaining the production areas (e. g. cleaning, storage, 5S).
• Comply with safety rules and notify the responsible persons in case of a hazardous situation.
• Ensure rigorous traceability of training.
• Collaborate with the various departments of the site to ensure the smooth running of production activities.
• Promote HSE, Quality, Continuous improvement, and patient center cultures.
Interested? For this position you’ll need the following education, experience and skills:
• 3 to 5 years of experience in production in biopharma / pharmaceutical industry.
• Education level: CFC or Bachelor level in Life Science or Economics.
• Ability and willingness to work in a 5X8 shift.
• Expertise on the DSP/purification process.
• Proven leadership and team management skills: decision-making ability, organization, delegation/control, proactivity/initiative.
• Very good knowledge of Lean tools. Strength of improvement proposals.
• Good communication and interpersonal skills.
• Strong sense on integrity and responsibility.
• Ability to work in a dynamic environment, in a team and sometimes under pressure.
• Ability to manage stressful situations.
• Rigorous, systematic, and organized.
To apply please go to www.ucb.com/careers.
Discover more about the remarkable UCB Talent Blends and how you can contribute to the mix at www.ucb.com/careers.