Since 1995, CVO-EUROPE’s multidisciplinary team has been supporting life science companies at every stage (design, validation, operation, digital transformation) of critical activities that may affect product quality, data integrity and patient health, whilst ensuring the compliance of their systems, equipment, processes and data.
With its comprehensive service range (consulting, shared service center, auditing, and instructional engineering), the CVO-EUROPE Group is committed to bringing its clients effective and innovative solutions whilst staying true to the human values that have characterized it from the outset.
To support our development, we are looking for a:
Validation Engineer - Laboratory Equipment and Computerized Systems
Your main tasks will be (not exhaustive list) to:
• Support users in the development of URS documentation,
• Contribute to risk assessments,
• Review vendor IQ-OQ documentation,
• Write qualification protocoles,
• Execute and/or supervise execution of qualification tests,
• Write validation report for laboratory systems,
• Be responsible for training lab system users.
• You have a degree in Life Sciences, engineering or equivalent by experience.
• You have at least 3 years of experience in a similar position in the Life Sciences industry.
• You have strong knowledge of Good Laboratory Practices (GLP).
• You have knowledge of laboratory equipments and/or computerized systems qualification/validation activities.
• You speak fluently French and English.
• You have strong communication skills and an analytical thinking.
• You are mobile, flexible and rigorous.
• Your social skills enable you to work in team; you are an autonomous person on your activities.
- The opportunity to develop your career within a people-oriented group operating at an international level, with the scope to get involved with challenging projects.
- Approachable management and a strong company culture that focuses on professional and personal fulfilment.
- A wide range of career development opportunities.
- Continuing professional development and personalised career management.
If you are looking for a satisfying career, full of rewarding and varied experiences, with the possibility for development, apply to join the team at CVO-EUROPE!