Debiopharm Group is a Swiss-headquartered global biopharmaceutical group including five companies active in the life science areas of drug development, GMP manufacturing of proprietary drugs, diagnostic tools and investment management. Debiopharm Research & Manufacturing is a pharmaceutical research, development and production company with GMP facilities certified by the major regulatory authorities. It is the center of expertize for medicinal chemistry for the Group. The company is a world leader in polylactic-co-glycolic acid (PLGA)-based injectables
Research & Development department, Debiopharm Research & Manufacturing S.A. in Martigny is looking for:
Analytical Scientist, 100%
Your Mission :
Within the Research and Development department, you contribute as the
Substances and Drug Products in the different projects, developing the analytical methods required and ensuring results interpretation.
expert to the analytical and characterization activities on Drug
You also methodologies to meet the needs of Debiopharm Group.
proactively implement new innovative analytical technologies and
Your Responsabilities :
- Identify and propose adequate analytical solutions in close collaboration with formulation and process development teams.
and interpret analytical results generated in-house or by external partners, and express scientific based recommendations. Present the analytical data in the different meetings (technical, project team, department ).
- Develop the analytical method in accordance with your area of expertise.
- Write and/or approve development reports.
- Perform non-routine analysis requiring a high-level of expertise.
- Develop technical/scientific skills in new fields of expertise to meet the needs of
Your Profil :
- Pharmacist and/or PhD in Pharmaceutical sciences with at least 3 years' experience in the pharmaceutical industry.
- In-depth scientific knowledge in:
- Analytical technics (HPLC/UPLC, MS, FT-IR, ).
- Physicochemical characterization (DSC, SEM, ).
- Dissolution methodologies on Drug Products. Expertise in the field of
Sustained Release Formulations would be a plus. - Basic knowledge in formulation and good understanding of pharmaceutical Process (emulsion, spray drying, extrusion, wet milling).
- Curious, open-minded, pragmatic and result-oriented.
- Ability to work under pressure in cross-functional scientific teams.
- Fluency in French and excellent English written and spoken.
If you fit this profile please send your application by our website :