Country Admissions Manager Switzerland - Permanent contract - Lausanne, Switzerland
Sommet Education is a hospitality education group of more than 800 employees that is home to three leading institutions: Glion Institute of Higher Education, Les Roches Global Hospitality Education and Ducasse Education. Our headquarters are based in Lausanne, Switzerland, with additional hubs in Marbella, Spain (Accounting) and London,UK (Enrolment and Marketing).
Our 5 values resonate in you: Development, Distinctiveness, Joint commitment, Openness and Sense of service. You are enthusiastic and you want to be at the vanguard of hospitality and experience education.
You hold a Bachelor or Master in Business, Marketing, Hospitality, Tourism or an equivalent field. You have a minimum of 4 years' work experience sales experience, preferably within the education industry - having experience building business/managing relationships with Swiss High Schools/Boarding Schools would be a strong asset. You have a strong sales experience or/and business development with proven success of exceeding targets. You speak English and French fluently, speaking Russian or/and Mandarin is a nice to have. You have a "Can Do" attitude, you are a champion of 5* customer service, you work well under pressure and finally you display excellent presentation and communication skills. You must be eligible to work in Switzerland.
If you recognise yourself in this description then we are interested in your profile as we are looking for a Country Admissions Manager Switzerland to join us.
The Country Manager is responsible for developing and successfully implementing the commercial strategy for Switzerland, in coordination with the Regional Admissions Director, with a focus on key business channels/touch points - High Schools, B2C/B2B events (education fairs, industry events, Alumni events, brand events, Open days), digital marketing (paid search, social media) :
* High Schools - the Country Manager will ensure, with the support of his team, Sommet's brands presence in all key local and international secondary education institutions in Switzerland.
He/she will build strong relationships with the key stakeholders (school counsellors, principles, faculty) and will constantly search to innovate the way our brands are being staged on and off campus
* Education fairs - Always connected with the local education recruitment industry, the Country Manager will be responsible for identifying, selecting and activating Sommet's brands in the most appropriate Education recruitment events (Edu fairs)
* Brand events/Info Sessions/Workshops - He/she will develop and implement brand events concepts (recruitment info sessions, industry workshops, cobranded events, retention gatherings) with the objective of generating new leads, increasing conversion and reducing recruitment attrition/cancellations
* Open Days and private visits - a champion of Sommet's brands, the Country Manager will drive Open Days attendance and manage, with the support of his team, the guest interactions and any special activities (private visits, immersion trips, etc)
* Digital Marketing - The Country Manager will play an active role actively involved in the developing a strong digital activation strategy, targeting all relevant digital channels
The Country Manager, and his team, will be responsible for counselling and converting new business/leads, driving sales excellence and achieving all recruitment objectives :
* The CM, and his team, will ensure a 5* counselling journey, advising prospective students, and their parents, on the most appropriate school and programs, in person or via remote connection tools (phone, Skype, WhatsApp), guiding them through the application and admissions process, aiming for a high retention
* A promotor of excellent customer services, the Country Manager and his team will work closely with the Enrolment and Admissions teams to ensure an efficient and seamless recruitment process
* A CRM believer, the Country Manager will ensure the usage of the internal database management tools, as per the internal guidelines.