- You will act as a legal consultant for our national and international clients as part of PwC's business law practice in the Romandie.ã€€
- You will lead the legal team in Geneva and further develop your leadership skills.ã€€
- You will work with the other members of the legal team and with specialists from other disciplines (such as tax, deals, consulting, audit).ã€€
- You will work as a generalist on a wide range of topics with a focus on corporate law, M&A, contract and commercial law and the possibility to specialize in other specific topics.ã€€
- You will provide clear, pragmatic and relevant legal advice to internal and external clients.ã€€
- You will work in a diverse, international environment covering multiple service areas and industries individually as well as in your team.ã€€
Senior Attorney Corporate / M&A
- You hold a Swiss University Degree in Law and you are admitted to the Swiss bar (LL.M. or work experience abroad is a plus).ã€€
- You have 5-7 year experience in a top tier private law firm or a Big 4 firm.ã€€
- You are ambitious and dynamic, you have a positive mindset, and you are a good team player.ã€€
- You are a native French speaker and you are fluent in English. Knowledge of German is appreciated.ã€€
- You understand the legal aspects of the challenges that national and international companies face.ã€€
- You have a consulting and team-oriented mindset and take on responsibility for your projects.ã€€
Are you passionate and ready to shape the future?
Then you've got what it takes to reimagine the possible.
Questions? Give us a call, we are happy to help.
Learn more about our .
Romain BonnevilleRecruitment Team
Tel. +41 58 792 90 17
At PwC, we create value for both our people and clients in Assurance, Tax & Legal, Consulting, Deals and Digital Services. And you can do the same. Want to make an impact and shape the future of a leading professional services firm? Are you passionate and ready to embrace change? Then you've got what it takes to reimagine the possible.
Everyone's career path is unique. That's why PwC offers countless personal and professional development opportunities that fit with your aspirations, supporting you to grow your own way – so you can become everything you want to be and more.