Are you fascinated by the world of international business and taxes, especially how multinationals develop their business models and manage their intra-group pricing? Become part of a growing international team as a Consultant or Senior Consultant in Transfer Pricing.
Consultant or Senior Consultant - Transfer Pricing
- Planning and managing of risk assessments and analyses of business models and intra-group transactions in various industries
- Preparing transfer pricing documentation including economic analysis and value chain analysis
- Developing transfer pricing policies and guiding on their implementation
- Advising headquarters of multi-national clients to develop and implement pragmatic solutions regarding the supply and value chain as well as the corresponding tax and transfer pricing systems
- Delivering a variety of analyses and transfer pricing projects in multidisciplinary teams
- Managing compliance documentation projects according to international (OECD) and local standards
- Bachelor or Master's degree in Economics or a related subject
- Preferably 1-2 years professional experience in the international tax and transfer pricing area and/or in consulting
- For a Senior Consultant position:
• At least 2-4 years professional experience in the international tax and transfer pricing area, preferably in a Big 4 environment
• Proven experience in managing global projects and working with headquarters of multinational companies on worldwide implications of international tax and transfer pricing topics
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English (to be demonstrated); French or German or Swiss German would be a strong asset
- Strong analytical, organizational and communication skills
- Enthusiastic and proactive personality with a "can do" attitude
- Ability to work to a high standard even in challenging situation
Within our team, you have a unique chance to become part of an international, successful environment in a highly engaging culture. Our Tax Transfer Pricing team is dedicated to providing forward-looking and operational advice to international enterprises on the subject of intra-group pricing. Client-oriented personalities and strong communication skills define and differentiate our team. We offer interesting and challenging opportunities in an international environment to boost your professional development.
To apply for this vacancy, please provide your cover letter, CV and all relevant certificates. We look forward to receiving your application.