Pharma Regulatory online Publishing
My client is an innovating, dynamic and growing international pharmaceutical company currently expanding their regulatory team in Switzerland, Vaud Canton.
Due to this growth my client is looking for a Regulatory Affairs Publishing and eCTD specialist to join them on a permanent contract.
- Supporting Publishing and EDMS (Electronic Document Management System) users
- Business Administrator for Publishing and EDMS systems
- Archiving Submission Dossiers
- Provide training and support for Publishing and EDMS users
- Manage related training materials
- Perform Business Administration activities for Publishing and EDMS
- Archive Submission Dossiers and ensure their traceability across systems
- Interface with Coordinators from Consumer and Aesthetic SIGs and with IT team
- Support writing of procedures, instructions, user guides
- Ad interim, could act as delegate of the Publishing coordinator for outsourced activities
- BSc, MSc in scientific, IT or administrative discipline or equivalent experience
- Minimum 3 years' experience Pharmaceutical Industry
- Minimum 2 years' in similar role